To day I and my classmates go to the MOCHOU ROAD’ church to watch the performance for Christmas. This act is our planning teacher MR. Bartell asks us to do it. This act I never seen it before so I am very interesting to go there.
This act called chapel. My friend tell me this act is According to "New Testament" (Matthew, Mark, Luke, John) of the records, Jesus on the day before the Sabbath (this Friday) Good crucified, the third day (this Sunday) Resurrection. To commemorate the crucifixion and resurrection of Jesus, the Christian Sunday, the day will be designated as "Sunday." Therefore, to be held on Sunday Christian worship.
In this chapel many people make some interesting performance to welcome the Christmas. And there are many kids to performance.
At first all of us are stand to sing a song. And next we start to watch the performance. Many of performance are very interesting and people always laugh with those performance.
This is first time to join such ACT. I think I learned many things. And I feel very happy. Because I learn a knowledge.
In this chapel. All of us were been got a paper to tell what should we do. And teach us how to do. In this book I know. This act is continued 3 years. I am very surprise for it.
This experience make me learned a new thing and open my eyes. In the future I also want to join such as act
This act called chapel. My friend tell me this act is According to "New Testament" (Matthew, Mark, Luke, John) of the records, Jesus on the day before the Sabbath (this Friday) Good crucified, the third day (this Sunday) Resurrection. To commemorate the crucifixion and resurrection of Jesus, the Christian Sunday, the day will be designated as "Sunday." Therefore, to be held on Sunday Christian worship.
In this chapel many people make some interesting performance to welcome the Christmas. And there are many kids to performance.
At first all of us are stand to sing a song. And next we start to watch the performance. Many of performance are very interesting and people always laugh with those performance.
This is first time to join such ACT. I think I learned many things. And I feel very happy. Because I learn a knowledge.
In this chapel. All of us were been got a paper to tell what should we do. And teach us how to do. In this book I know. This act is continued 3 years. I am very surprise for it.
This experience make me learned a new thing and open my eyes. In the future I also want to join such as act



没有评论:
发表评论